Our website maintenance services are a cost-effective way to implement upgrades and improvements on your website. Unfortunately, many web service providers ignore this very important aspect of web design services, at Weave long term web site management is just as important as building the website.
As a business grows, its online presence must also grow, change and develop to meet the changing needs of the business; we help maintain and upgrade systems like as Ecommerce stores, web applications, and corporate websites.
Customer facing websites need to remain fresh, with new content, blogs, features and infographics that keep users coming back, a website that changes often is also ranked better by search engines. Weave is committed to the same high level of quality assurance standards for maintenance as it is for web design services.
Weave’s website maintenance services also include debugging, programming, upgrades, customer support, management of your product data, interaction with any external partners, and writing all necessary reports.
As part of our web maintenance services we assist with all of the following:
- Updates to the site content
- Creating new pages or graphics
- Performance review and management
- Site downtime alerts and resolution
- Add, Update, Delete your site products as needed
- Importing data from spreadsheets and external systems
- Adding alerts in terms of emails, text messages calls etc. for specific web system notifications
- Purging redundant site pages like old news items and press releases
- Replacing or repairing broken links to both internal and external sites
- Creating new features that need programming