A website like any other marketing asset has limited shelf life, constant technological advancements make sites obsolete in a short period of time. Websites have gotten slimmer to mould themselves into mobile devices, they have shrug off technologies like Flash that consumed excessive computer resources and they have become clearer with the functional purpose taking precedence over aesthetic appeal.
If your website was designed over 2 years ago you need to think about a redesign, often a redesign can improve your company image, customer retention, better sales performance, improved search engine ranking and give you the ability to manage content more effectively.
As users see awe inspiring technologies on the web they grow accustomed to good design and instinctively ignore poorly designed older sites. If the internet is an important marketing arena for your products, it is crucial for your site to maintain pace with the internet technologies, for continued success both in terms of sales from the site and customer retention.
Reasons that suggest that you need website redesign services
- It looks out-of-date and does not work on mobiles or smaller screens
- You have a low search engine ranking
- It is slow-loading and takes more than 3 seconds to load
- Weak visitor-to-lead ratio and inability to reach target audience
- You have revamped your brand image and your business has outgrown
- You are unable to easily change content to keep pace with changing business dimensions
Web Re-Designing Process
Benefits of website redesign services
- With our redesign features, we help you optimize your website for your mobile users.
- We help transform your website into a powerful marketing tool with better conversion rates and increased lead generations.
- With clear navigation and better browsing experience, we help you convey your brand message – loud and clear.
- The professional quality design helps regain your customers trust and converts your visitors into potential clients.
- Improved call to action messages, so you can achieve your business potential.